PROFESSIONAL STAFF AUGMENTATION SERVICES
E2 has been providing highly qualified and experienced professionals on staff augmentation contracts for more than 25 years. To quickly respond to our clients’ staffing needs, E2 utilizes professional, in-house recruiters to screen applicants and review the resumes of our extensive database of professionals.
E2 selects, trains, and retains highly qualified employees to supplement client staffing requirements. Our professional staff includes experts in a wide range of disciplines with extensive experience in many areas, including nuclear, industrial, and commercial industries.
We offer a broad array of staffing personnel, including, but not limited to:
- Engineers in All Disciplines
- Conduct of Operations Mentors
- Nuclear Safety Specialists
- Schedulers & Estimators
- Work Planners
- Drafters & CADD Operators
- RCRA/CERCLA Specialists
- Professional Geologists and Hydrogeologists
- Waste Management Specialists
- Administrative Professionals
- Project and Construction Managers
- Project Controls Professionals & Support Staff
- D&D Supervisors/Project Specialists
- Fire Protection Engineers
- QA/QC Professionals
- Startup Engineers
- Procedure Writers
- Database Management Specialists
- Maintenance Technicians
E2 has demonstrated expertise in developing professional teams to provide Work Planning & Control, Project Management and Engineering, Conduct of Operations, Disaster Response, and Safeguards and Security.
Our professionals have supported clients providing a wide array of services, including:
- Department of Energy (DOE) at 20 sites across the U.S.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Sempra Energy
- San Diego Gas and Electric
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Orange County Sanitation District
- Prime Contractors including CH2M HILL, Ecology & Environment, TRC Solutions, Jacobs Engineering, Fluor, AECOM, Babcock & Wilcox, and others